Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mama's addiction and it helps to face my bored weekdays!

XOXO! and Shhhhh! ;p

Assalamualaikum,

Soooo tipu if I said I love my weekdays since it comes to my working era. Haha. Ok, what makes my weekdays so unwait and excited? To watch my ever favorite english drama - GossipGirls and Pretty Little Liars. After Friends and Desperate Housewives, dua2 yang before ni dah habis season. Huhu.

 GossipGirls replace Desperate Housewives at Every Tuesday 1030pm on 8tv.

I love Blair and Nate, aww! :D

DVD cover


 So do to Pretty Little Liar on 8tv, Every Thusrday at 1030 pm.

They are sooo gorgeous! Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hannah. Oh my! My fav. man actor is Ezra (melting ok!) and Wren and Alex and and, Ah! Ramai! Can't help myself. Hee.
This is Ezra Fitz (Ian Harding). Hish! Lempang kang! Why sooo handsome? Hee
This is Alex(Diego Boneta) kacakkan? kacakkan? :D
This is Dr. Wren(Julian Morris) Pengsan jugak kan? Hehe.
Personal Collection - Season One
Personal Collection - Season Two :)

GG now already Season 5 and PLL just enter season 2. Can't wait to watch the next episode after finish. Hoho. And don't surprise that I already collect their DVD for my personal collection. Hee. Bila2 free boleh ulang 48x sehari. Oh, I love it. :D

P/s: now tengah berjinak2 tengok Jane by Design jugak. Macam menarik jugak ceritanya and inspired Mama too. Hehe. Ada2 je Mama ni. Btw, Jane by design a drama slot before GG. :)


No comments: